This very unexacting trail, suitable for pedestrians as well as cyclists will take you to a picturesque part of Rokytnice nad Jizerou – Františkov. Along fi eld path you will get to „Starému kravínu“ (old cowshed) in Františkov that is used as a museum and gallery nowadays.
Here you can see a number of interesting exhibits from Františkov history and from the life of locals. Thematic trail is devoted traditional cultural event „Wood sculpting“ that is held in Františkov always at the turn of June / July.
Exploring trail “Wood sculpturing”:
- Beginning of the trail: Crossroad „Na vrších“ in Horní Rokytnice nad Jizerou (beginning from the trail “Around Rokytnice“).
- End of the trail: Františkov – Starý Kravín – Museum and gallery with permanent exhibition. Exhibition of historical photographs and exhibits from the life of Františkov citizens, exhibition of sculptures created during „Wood sculpting“
- Length: 1,3 km
- The lowest point: 660 metres above sea level
- The highest point: 710 metres above sea level
- Level of diffi culty: very unexacting trail, 10 - 15 minutes of walk