The foundation stone of the town hall was laid down on 12th April 1902 on the grounds of a project by the company Holman and Krause from Vrchlabí. The construction was performed by Josef Hájek's construction company from Rokytnice nad Jizerou with a total budget of 159.000 CZK. In autumn 1902, on 4th October, a roof was placed on a 37-metre-high tower. In the following year, regulation and covering of the stream was performed, and on 27th September 1903, the town hall was inaugurated.

In the main building, there were rooms for a municipal library, savings bank, and a flat for a savings bank employee. In the cellarage, among others, there were three prison cells. In 1971, a ceremonial room was reconstructed, and a new chandelier made in Harrachov glassworks by Mr. V. Jirouš from Rokytnice was hung there. In 1973, a reconstruction of the town hall started during which the roof was changed, the plaster was repaired and the building was equipped with new wiring.

  • GPS: 50°43'44.18"N, 15°27'5.579"E