Assigned to categories: Apartments, Apartment complexes, Upper square
Apartmány ZAPART

Apartmány ZAPART



Address: Horní náměstí , 51245 Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Phones: +420 603 424 169
GPS: 50°43'49.3"N, 15°28'19.4"E


We offer also accomodation in Harrachov.

We are pleased to offer you a nice stay in Rokytnice nad Jizerou for your holidays in four bed high standard equipped apartments: Rokytnice nad Jizerou is a famous skiing and recreational area of Giant Mountains where you can find about 27 skiing lifts and many interesting touristic routs, Apartrnents are situated in the upper part of Rokytnice near the skiing centers.

The apartment house buildings create a square called Horní náměstí where you can find many restaurants, shops, exchange office, rent services, skiing school, fitness. In the resort and its surroundings there are: tennis and sports hall 300 m and also swimming pool in summer

Apartment service included:

  • Beds done at your arrival, electricity, heating, water, towels, dishtowel, etc.

In flats:

Living room with kitchen place and 4 beds of about 31 m2, kitchen corner entirely fitted out felectric cooker, refrigerator, coffemaker, toaster, cuttlery, kitchenware Indepedant WC, bathroom with bathtube, TV-SAT, radio

Sales Conditions:

It is possible to place the orders by fax, e-mail, by post or telephone.
The reservation is valid after the receipt of 30% deposit. The rest (70%) is to be paid not later than 30 days before the beginning of the stay.

Cancelation Fees:

  • > 30 days before the stay = 30%
  • > 14 days before the stay = 50%
  • 14 > days before the stay = 100%

The prices include accomodation, electricity, heating, beds coated, towels, tea-cloth, toilet requisites. The board is to be arranged by clients themselves in the fully equipped kitchen place in each appartment/suite or in several near by restaurants.

The stay begins on Saturday from 15–19 P.M. event. later arrival should be annouced to our representative in Rokytnice nad Jizerou by telephone.

Our representative collects from the clients a local tourist tax and 100 EUR returnable deposit. Event. claims have to be presented within 7 days after the end of the stay.

We are looking forward to your visit!